Blood Roses Community Forum Index

"It started with a girl..."

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Story time
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blood Roses Community Forum Index -> Writers' Workshop
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mike
Useless Git
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, personally I'm shocked. Surprised
Dark Star
The Powers That Be
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Sigh*

See what you've done now, Jo? Innocent!

"Shoulder to shoulder. I'm yours."
mayfever
Warrior

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:02 am    Post subject: Re: Story time Reply with quote

Dark Star wrote:
I have a question - well... two, actually, for the writers among you.

Question 1:
How many fandoms do you write for... and which ones?

So far, I have only published three stories, two for House and one for Titanic. I don't even know if you can call the latter a fandom... years and years ago I was really obsessed with it and wrote a lot of "Jack lives" stories from my ivory tower in lala denial land, but then again, I must have been like, 14 or so. They were really bad as well and I never intended to publish any of them, but then years later (2009 to be exact) I stumbled across one of my stories that didn't sound completely awful, so I typed it up, corrected some grammatical errors (my English wasn't the best back then) and put it up on FF.net. Apparently, it wasn't entirely bad, because people are still favouriting it.

As for House, when the show went into season 2 I got a mild dose of shipperitis when Cameron got pelvic with Chase, but I got over that rather quickly when the writers decided to make them The Annoyingly Normal Couple and ultimately broke them up. I have a few unfinished pieces still sitting on my computer, but I doubt they'll ever amount to anything.

Oh, and before I forget - back in 2002, after Lord of the Rings was released, there was this rather ill-faited attempt at an RP story in German, featuring Orlando Bloom and, ahem, me. Well, a thinner, prettier, cooler version of me anyway. *coughs*

As for B/A... I'm 5 pages into my contribution for IWRY but so far the only character I seem to be able to capture believably (-ish) is Willow. Buffy/Angel still feel much too "normal".. I've read your stories, people, how do you do it?!?

Quote:
Question 2:
Do you write original fiction, and if so... what type do you go for?

Every now and again I try something which I normally delete within hours after its materialisation on my screen. It always turns out to be chick lit. Rather bad chick lit.
Ares
Forum Ghost

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is so interesting, Mayfever. I think we've all suffered from OMG, did I write that? a ways back. Laughing

You and Orlando Bloom, or his character from LoTRs. Hehehe! He is a hottie, I must admit. And so was his elf character.

Thanks for sharing.

Hugs

Ares
mayfever
Warrior

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ares wrote:
I think we've all suffered from OMG, did I write that? a ways back. Laughing

I think I'd like to hear about the bodies buried in your back yard, Ares Mr. Green
Ares
Forum Ghost

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mayfever wrote

Quote:
I think I'd like to hear about the bodies buried in your back yard, Ares

Hehehe! Lips. Sealed. Although, to my horror, a few of those bodies are out in public.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blood Roses Community Forum Index -> Writers' Workshop All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: