Blood Roses Community Forum Index

"It started with a girl..."

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Are You Looking For a Particular Fic?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blood Roses Community Forum Index -> B/A Fiction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
buffy2008
Mortal

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

looking for a fic its called~ irresistible cruelty~ by dani anymore know where i can find it
tinka023
Warrior

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

im looking for a fic i read on fanfiction.net i must not have faved it 'cos i have looked everywhere and i can't seem to find it, an a search brings up a HUGE list of possbilities. i thought someone here may have heard of it?

i know its a long fic in which Angel goes to sunnydale but all i remember is one specific chapter somewhere near the middle of the story the scooby gang and possibly members of Angels gang are at Buffys house. its a casual thing, some celebration. dont remember what for but they feel they deseve to celebrate whatever it is as the bad guys are after them again and they feel they should have the break.
Buffys in the kitchen and she giving out glasses of wine. whenAangel arrives he ends up talking to people in another room while buffy gets his wine. she cuts her finger and drops and little blood in his wine. he sips it, tastes her blood instantly and tries to cover his surprise from the people he is talking to then goes and confronts buffy in the kitchen. after some discussion he ends up drinking the glass of wine while she watches.

i dont supose anyone on their travels though the world of fanfic has come across a story like that? its only a small part of the story but i liked it and want to read the whole thing again.

i appreciate any assistance.
Kairos
Forum Gargoyle

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JACKPOT! I wrote that story. It's called "Let Me In". Here it is.

That just totally made my night, thanks.
Kean
Chosen One

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello ladies Smile

There's a girl on BB who is looking for two fics that she has lost track of and I was hoping you might be able to help her with it Smile

Quote:
I know this is a long shot but I'm trying to find two fanfics that I read years ago. I've been searching through the websites but its going to take me ages

The first one is about the Trial's that Angel had to do for Darla but in this fic Buffy does the trials for Angel (or the other way around - my memories not that good ). The final trial is the end scene from Becoming but instead of Buffy sending Angel to hell its the other way around.

The second one is set in season 2 of Angel. Buffy goes to LA to try and save Angel from going all evil after he fires Cordy, Wes and Gunn and Darla comes back.

Warrior

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

K so not sure but i think the first one is saving the slayer http://www.angelfire.com/nd2/buffyangelfanfiction/SavingSlayer.htm if so let me know.
hilery00
Warrior

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I need help finding 2 stories the first one is mate's kiss by hannahbee its on hold but i cant find it anywhere to read.

The second i can't rember it's name but buffy and angel have a daughter named destiny or hope (i think) angel doesn't know. Cordy is bad in this fic and tries to hurt the little girl and someone else who's in a car.

Not sure if that helps anyone but if someone finds one or both plzzzz let me know.
LittleRaven
Warrior

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A few weeks ago I ran into a couple of people wanting to see fics filling in what happened in the B/A meeting after Flooded. I've read many of these, but over the years they have all fused together in my brain. I managed to get them two so far, but I'd like to pull on the collective brainpower here for some more.
Dark Star
The Powers That Be
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here are two dealing with the missing meeting that I have on Scribes. There are probably more if you want to go and have a poke around:

Poison from Jo

http://scribes.darkstarfic.com/fictionnz/poison.htm

Quietus from St Salieri

http://scribes.darkstarfic.com/fictionnz/quietus.htm

"Shoulder to shoulder. I'm yours."
LittleRaven
Warrior

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you! The first one is too melodramatic for me - maybe B/A drama works better onscreen, though I never found them as melodramatic as they are made out to be in the general fandom.

But I'm pretty sure the second is one of the ones I was trying to remember.
CrystalSC
Dark Avenger

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi. Can anyone point me to that epic fanfic that has Buffy and Angel set in the post-apocalyptic future where Angel is on the Watcher's council? I can't remember the name of it or who wrote it. Thanks!
LittleRaven
Warrior

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phoenix Burning by Yahtzee?

Archive of Our Own
http://archiveofourown.org/works/33071/chapters/43908

The author's site, Insect Reflection:
[urlhttp://www.thechicagoloop.net/yahtzee/insect/insectfic/PhoenixIndex.htm[/url]

FFN: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/321561/1/Phoenix_Burning
CrystalSC
Dark Avenger

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, that's it! Thanks so much!
tinka023
Warrior

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm not looking for a praticular fic but a particular type of fic. is that ok to post here?

anyway im looking for any fics were after Chosen, when the hellmouth is destroyed, the gang + ex-potentials go to Angels hotel. where Angel may or maynot have been offerd a job a Wolfram & Hart.
Im hoping for a B/A centric fic but it doesn't have to be.

i always thought that that would have been the logical next step seeing as they had nowhere else to go, only i have only ever read 2 fics and 1 was WIP and never finished.

i thought you guys might know of some? Any thoughts?

im looking for as many as possible and its been hard since you can't really search type like that in fic archive sites.
Kairos
Forum Gargoyle

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup, it's fine to post that kind of request here.

Our Taaroko wrote a Season 8 that starts with the team checking in with Angel, though he's already moved into W&H. It's novel-length, but a good read all around.
racheltng
Warrior

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

'K, I'm looking for both a website and a fic. There used to be an Angelus/Buffy website out there, and it had an AU fic that took place in the S2 timeline. Buffy tells Angel she loves him, which gives him his true moment of happiness, causing him to lose his soul. Angelus has sex with Buffy for the first time on the floor of her bedroom. Sound familiar?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blood Roses Community Forum Index -> B/A Fiction All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 4 of 7

Jump to: