Blood Roses Community Forum Index

"It started with a girl..."

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Are You Looking For a Particular Fic?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blood Roses Community Forum Index -> B/A Fiction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dark Star
The Powers That Be
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Id just like to mention that, before I started reading fanfiction myself, I never realised what a staggering variety of stories that were available.

So if you think you might like a particular kind of story a happy fluffy story, for instance, funny, sexy perhaps, or dark and plotty, there is bound to be the story out there for you.

I wish you luck in finding it

"Shoulder to shoulder. I'm yours."
hilery00
Warrior

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm looking for a bangel series can't rember the name but it was on angelfire and now taken off.It starts where season three begins kinda buffy is in LA and goes by anne and works at a diner angel comes back and he's human i believe it's very nc-17 can't rember much since it's been so long since i've read it.But if someone could help me i would love it Very Happy

Heart Buffy/Angel Always Heart
sassy
Mortal

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe this fic The Immortal Love.rar
hilery00
Warrior

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found it your link didn't work for me but i found it on another site thank you for looking.

Heart Buffy/Angel Always Heart
sybil
Oracle

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Found An Immortal Love by Pamela on fanfiction. net and on this actual site, but not with a a waitress Buffy that I can tell--admittedly a very quick scan as this fic was...not to my taste.

But I was intrigued by the following page of links, that includes Blood Roses and Land of Denial, btw.

http://offline.slayerworld.net/default_en.php?x=en

HUGS!
sybil
Dark Star
The Powers That Be
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting. But the Blood Roses mentioned is actually Blood and Roses, and is nothing to do with mine. A lot of old links there, though.

"Shoulder to shoulder. I'm yours."
janas
Dark Avenger

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi everyone, I try fanfics set in the past, some of you know where I can find what I'm looking for? Out there is full of stories that take place in the future, but very few in the past. I do not have specific titles or authors, anything goes. Obviously there must be Angel (Liam) and Buffy .. and if the stories were set in Ireland, it would be great Very Happy

EDIT:

No Angelus or Darla. I want to read about Liam when he was human and a hypothetical meeting with Buffy

"I just know that when you're around, whether I see you or not, I feel you. Inside."
contagous000
Mortal

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 8:11 am    Post subject: looking for fic from twinflames.co.uk Reply with quote

Hello everyone! after over a decade of reading fanfiction I remembered the URL to some of my favorite fics, only to find out the site is no more.

The only Fic I can find from any of the authors is "BRYN"... does anyone have or know where i can find any other stories from Kiki van Buren, calla, or alley?

specifically i was hoping to read..21? (the title escapes me)
AU, Angel worked with Giles, out of the Hyperion, Buffy was Giles daughter who Angel was protecting. I remember Buffy having dance lessons at the Hyperion, and angel and the crew going to a carnival and protecting Buffy from vamps there... Angel always had a crush on Buffy but she was underage. Giles dies in it i believe?

please help!
cris69
Mortal

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://scribes.darkstarfic.com/fiction.php The authors you are looking for at this site.
I remember the story you mentioned but at this time I cannot remember the title. If I find it I will post it.
Kean
Chosen One

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's a link to the fic (You were right, it's called Twenty-One) on the old Twin Flames site from 2005.

http://web.archive.org/web/20050225014936/http://www.sweetvendetta.com/twinflames/calla2.htm

It doesn't seem to be finished on this version but I couldn't get the site to work for any date later than this.
Chosen One

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wait, here's a better link. This goes to chapter 11, and it seems to become WIP after that.

http://theducksverse.yuku.com/topic/936/Fic-TwentyOne-NC17-overall-121605-added-Part-11?page=1
Mortal

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 8:22 am    Post subject: re: twenty one Reply with quote

thank you thank you thank you!
Buffster306
Warrior

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:58 am    Post subject: Im looking for a fic Reply with quote

Hi I'm looking for a story where Darla is Buffy's mother. Angel is dating Darla, but falls in love with Buffy. I was wondering if anybody has seen the story anywhere?

Also I was wondering if anybody has any stories saved from the enchanting place, or Reign of fire. the username is August578 or August528 something like that.

Thank you for your help!
suddenlyforever
Mortal

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been searching for this fic since forever and I'm wondering if anyone here remembers it. I read it years ago, but apparently it's stuck with me enough that I can still remember it now! The story is about when Buffy and Angel first get back together, and the whole gang is taking bets on what will happen. And I don't remember much, but I do remember it essentially ends with Spike saying he never bet because he knew they would make it.

A million thanks to whoever knows what story this is!!
HannahMarie
Mortal

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:12 am    Post subject: Re: Im looking for a fic Reply with quote

[quote="Buffster306"]Hi I'm looking for a story where Darla is Buffy's mother. Angel is dating Darla, but falls in love with Buffy. I was wondering if anybody has seen the story anywhere?

Also I was wondering if anybody has any stories saved from the enchanting place, or Reign of fire. the username is August578 or August528 something like that.

Thank you for your help![/quote]

It kinda sounds like "Like mother, like daughter" by Clee to me. Here is the link: http://fated.00freehost.com/motherdaughter_1-4.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blood Roses Community Forum Index -> B/A Fiction All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Jump to: